Come enjoy the bounty of the Hudson Valley at our 120-acre family farm where the sun sets behind the Shawangunk mountains.
The farm stand and roadside market have been expanded to include a gift shop - complete with tee-shirts, wind chimes, garden accessories, jarred jams, local spices, tote bags, antiques and more!
- Home-grown and local fruits and vegetables
- Custom fruit baskets
- Homemade jams and jellies
- Local maple syrup and honey
- Fresh pressed local apple cider
- CSA Fruit and vegetable farm shares
- Pick your own fruits and vegetables with wagon rides to and from orchard (see pick your own page for details)
- Homemade seasonal lunch specials
- Homemade apple sauce, pickles, dilly beans, pickled onions, peppers, and more!
- Local free-range eggs, and specialty cheeses
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, and snack shop
What's in Season?
Strawberries early June - early July
Beans mid July - late September (fava, green, yellow, and string)
Sweet Cherries mid June - early July
Tomatoes late July - mid September (green, plum, heirloom, cherry, round)
Sour Cherries late June - mid July
Peppers (hot and sweet) mid July - late September
Peaches July - mid September
Sweet Corn mid July - early September
Plums late August - late October
Eggplant mid July - September
Pears late August - late October
Leafy Greens mid July - October
Apples mid September - late October (McIntosh, Cortland, Gala, Red & Golden Delicious, Empire, (Mutsu) Crispin, Honey Crisp and Rome)
Squash (summer and winter) mid July - late October